It seems like August is flying by! Because the school bell will be ringing soon, I wanted to send a quick email to provide a little back to school information. If you have any questions or need clarification, please don’t hesitate to email or call me.
- Classroom assignments can be found on the portal starting August 10th. If you aren’t on the portal and need assistance getting on, please let me know.
- Monday, August 21st is Back to School Night. It will be held from 4:00 to 6:00 PM. Your child can meet their teacher at that time and become familiar with the school and the location of their classroom. During Back to School Night, you will be able to join the PTA, sign up to volunteer, schedule a meeting time with a teacher and pay for school lunch.
- Tuesday, August 22nd, is the first day of school for students in 1st – 6th grade. School starts at 8:30 AM and ends at 1:15 PM. The early out schedule will be followed August 22nd – 25th.
- Teachers will be available for parent meetings on August 23rd and 24th from 4-6 PM. Sign-up sheets for these meetings can be found in your child’s classroom during Back to School Night.
- Tuesday, August 29th is the first day of Kindergarten.
- School will not be in session on Labor Day, September 4th.
- If your students are bus riders and you need information regarding bus stops and pick up times, you can call Weber School District Transportation at 801-476-7930.
- Lunch and Breakfast can be paid for by the day, week, month or quarter. The price for breakfast is $1.25 and lunch is $1.85. Please contact the office for a free or reduced lunch application.
I look forward to seeing everyone soon. Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!
If you have a 4th grade student,
please add one 12 count box of Crayola colored pencils to the suggested supply list.