West Haven Community Council
October 6, 2015
Location: West Haven Elementary Conference Room
- Introduction of Community Council Members for the 2015-16 school year.
- Election of Chair and Secretary.
- Review of this year’s goals
- 84% of students will be reading at benchmark by the end of the 2015-16 school year. We will also maintain an 84% school average in student reading comprehension as measured by DIBELS DAZE (3rd-6th) from beginning to ending assessment.
- We will improve math instruction and student math achievement through professional development training and PLC collaboration. Eighty percent of all regular education 1st grade students will learn to add and subtract numbers up to 20 with 80% accuracy by the end of the school year. 85% of all regular education 2nd grade students will learn to add and subtract numbers up to 20 with 95% accuracy using the MobyMax Fact Master Program by the end of the 2015-16 school year. 80% of all regular education 3rd-6th grade students will be at grade level, or have progressed one grade level, in the Moby Max program.
- Digital Citizenship
- School LAND Trust DVD
- Council members are required to watch this DVD annually. It can be accessed at www.schoollandtrust.org.
- Meeting Schedule
- November 3, 2015
- December 1, 2015
- January 5, 2016
- February 2, 2016
- March 1, 2016