Community Council Meeting
September 19, 2017
· Welcome and introduction
· Review of Rules of Order and Procedure
· Voting for Secretary, Chair or Chair and Co-Chair.
· WSD Bond meeting on Friday, September 22nd at 3:30 PM. The Superintendent will be providing information on the upcoming bond.
· Review of 2017-18 School Plan
o Goal #1
§ 47.86% of West Haven Elementary students will demonstrate typical, above typical or well above typical growth as measured by the Pathways of Progress program.Reviewed goal
o Goal #2
§ By the end of the 2017-18 school year, eighty percent of regular education students in grades K-6 will earn a proficient score on the Math SLO test.
o Total expenditures expected based on the plan is $64,276
o Review of expenditures
· School LAND Trust Annual Training With Paula Plant
o Wednesday, October 11, 2017 from 9:30-11:00 AM. This meeting is for the Principal and Community Council Chair. It will be held at the District Office in the Board Rooms.
· Future meetings:
o October 10
o November 14
o January 9
o February 13
o March 13
o April 10 (if needed)